Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Hate the sin, love the sinner


Once again I'm forced to write another post about "MOST PEOPLE ARE CUNTS"
Well. As you might know about my Instagram posts people might have a little misunderstanding about all the naked and topless photos. Or they just like "PAH PAH U SLUT U DUMB NIGGA U  NO BRAINED UGLY AS MOIN BITCH BOING"
Well you know what i have to say to you?
I think you all can go fuck yourself! So if i take little more erotic photos of myself than maybe any other girl it means I'm a bad person or that I'm empty minded and dumb? Well you motherfuckers don't have any ideas what I've been trough and how much I've seen in life
You remind me of a racing horse who have blinkers covering his eyes. You just see what you wanna see and i actually think that you are dumb, if you had another brain..it would be lonely and i feel really sorry for you. Like really sorry that u don't have something else going on in your lives that u waste your time hating me ://
You know that my posts are privet and if you fucking think I'm ugly or slutty or fat or dumb and stupid and what so ever then please. be smart enough not to follow me u worthless piece of small minded bitch.
Oh i think you would love me if i would put videos up of myself doing "ICE BUCKET CHALLENGE" i think that is fucking serious attention seeking going on there. Im just trying to make the world better place. And I'm sorry to say that but i don't really appreciate my fellow estonians who are just too small minded and conservative and so stuck to the old times..everything different or new you do is WRONG. DISGRACE! AAAH! OMG WHAT WE GONNA DO SHE FUCKING SHOWED HER COVERD BOOBS!!!!!
Go to the fucking beach when its summer. There's heaps of people tanning topless for fuck sakes. or wearing little g-string bikinis. But when i do that its soooo fucking slutty that u wanna fucking murder me ae. haha
I really feel Marilyn Monroe too…cause she was hated too cause of her "sexpom" glory.
Do you know what Joan Rivers mom always said to her? "When you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all" but actually i don't mind. It makes me laugh and it motivates me to be even more unacceptable :)
Diversity enriches bitches.
I don't really know what you think of me. I can't really say i fucking care..cause all my friends and family knows who i actually am with or without my fucking clothes on. At least I'm not a bimbo with drawn face on. Whose best weapon is ignorance.


So you think i don't have something going on in my life than taking "naked" photos..well i go to school and I go to driving school and i work on 2 jobs and more than that I'm trying to come out with the 2015 calendar to support homeless cats and dogs in need cause i love to help when i can. And most people love to see photos of me. so why shouldn't i try to get something out of it. And I'm not selfish enough to get myself a part. It would make me happy to just help these, who can't help themselves.
So that how ugly and bad person i am.

Cheers till next time
"Hate the sin, love the sinner"
- Mahatma Gandhi


2 comments:

  1. Found you on Instagram today and momentarily found something compelling. Fuck yeah, your pics are erotic, but there's more to it, mind and eye beauty. You enjoy it and that's the best part of it. Keep doing what you do, people like You, I like you - you inspire. The more fame you gain the more haters start hating, so it's in correlation. Fuck haters, don't let 'em get to you! Do what you love, I'm a fan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. to mor5k : Thank you so much dude! i really appreciate that :))

    ReplyDelete