Friday, November 28, 2014

long story short..or is it?

Sorry for some typos cause that auto correct sometimes "corrects" the words i mean to the words i didn't mean. fuck me right?

Ola!
Havent written anything for long time. Been like….soooooo busy. Ok who I'm kidding. I've been pretty much sitting on my ass all day everyday doing nothing. Not even writing my blog cause theres not much to write about. There has been couple of cases i can point out and talk about. They old as too but if you not informed enough then after that blog u will be.


Latest post is about when i was still working at Skysmoke and i had this weird wizard guy coming over the shop..anyway they even made a news about that haha. Funny as. I wasn't the only one who got asked for money for his bullshit.


Well yea thats probably not so cool story..i have some other ones too.
For example I've got some new tattoos. The first one i got ages ago is on my upper arm and aroung my elbow auch. Its a skull and japanese waves. To blend it in to my sleeve. Its Pretty cool and made by Rolts of course.



Its old news already..but i haven't talked about it here so here it goes..
I got called in by one really talented and famous photographer Mats Õun, for a sort of a pin-up/vintage/retro style nude photoshoot. So i was all in cause hey.. thats pretty much all i do these days.. show off my great pair of boobs hahaha.
Well yea the photoshoot was really cool. Was little bit scary too cause there were cameras taping all that for a tv show. So i was little bit scared that Omg if my granny sees me naked she will be sad or upset or something. But it was for art and it was really nice photo we took and actually she said i was really pretty on that photo. And she was happy for me. Cute!



So here's the TV-Show clip about the shoot:
Vaata kuidas valmib retrostiilis aktifoto



Thats the photo what came out the best :


And thats the other photo i really liked:



Thats the photo we took with the operator and the news anchor:


That same news went up to Elu24 news site too. And it was funny to read the comments there. Sometimes i like to read mean comments about myself to keep me going. To keep me trying to be better and stronger. And there's always HATERS always. And thats funny..cause i so feel sorry for them.


Heres the news link:
Vaata kuidas valmib üks tõeliselt kena retrostiilis aktifoto

Pretty good overview in case you didn't know much about that shoot. That was for the photographers art exhibition what was coming up and the promo news clip for it. What was really weird..was that..the news was about the Artist and his upcoming event but all the comments about the news were about my boobs or tattoos.
Thats how most Estonians are..they take something out of the context and start bragging about it what wasn't even a point. Who the fuck cares if i have real or fake boobs. Why the fuck this matters anyways? It was just a photoshoot not a "Looking for a baby-mama" tv show. Like u wouldn't have a change with me anyways so why do you still care how real i am? WTF?
Anyway yea funny lol.
So that was my first time on national tv and i was naked..phaha good on me.
Second time wasn't much different..haha
Anyway yea my friend shared me some casting call to "Viimane Võmm" (The last cop) shoot. So i sent my photos to them and they contacted me and told me what i have to bring and where i have to come and when.
Soooo i had to be a stripper. haha. That went well. It was actually really funny couple of hours whit the movie group and the actors. The movie shoot took place in a gayclub. There was one POLE! and i looove the poles! So they asked me to do couple of tricks and dance around the pole. When i did that, they were so exited and happy what i did on the pole altho i did just couple of basic tricks. And the actor couldn't handle their text cause they forgot themselves and watched what I'm doing on the pole. Little distraction. Hah. But after 2 hours we got that little 5 minute senario together and now I'm waiting for it to come out. Actually I'm scared too cause i wore like g-strings and see-through dress..yaix!
Don't have any photos of that day :(
Well i do have photos of that same night when after that i went out to NOORUS cafe where my friend works. I went just by myself to have quiet night..
My plan was to sit in the bar and have couple of drinks. Didn't thought i end up motherfucking drunk..it was all my friends Jane's fault..she pulled me shots every time someone bought shots. God dam! And then i met this guy who was working there too and he did the same. What a sweethearts!
Anyway at first i was all cute and cuddle


And then shit got serious.. My Friend Gert was photographer at that party and i asked him to take a photo of my boobs and i don't know if other ppl who were there thought i was famous or something and asked to take photos together and then someone took photos of that when Gert was taking photos of me with all these people haha. These photos were taken through fish-eye lens so thats why my boobs look so big. they not that big actually. 









Great party! I saw one of my childhoods bully at that party. He was all like "Omggg u are soo pretty how ya doing..lets roll a joint..u've so changed" and all that crap he said..
I was just like "meh..well thanks but you are exactly the same rap rag like i remember"
He couldn't remember being mean to me when we went to school together but i said some things he said to me and he was sorry and all that. I feel little bit bad that i was mean to him at that part and didn't really wanna hear what he had to say. But well..meeh. fuck it. Not a big loss..
What else has been happening.. Oh Rolts the man got me new awesome tattoo. It was like the worst pain ever. The most painful tattoo i think so far. I got it done on my stomach. theres wings and crown and the writing "Lust". It suits there perfectly.



I had one other shoot couple of weeks ago with my pretty little kitty Biti. It was for charity. For MTÜ animals shelter. They put my photo up to their 2015 calendar and all the profit goes to the kitties! It was again with my favourite photographer Mats Õun. Big thanks to him. And big thanks to my friend Sten who helped me with Biti and lent him to me for the shoot.



So much naked skin. lol , That shoot was so difficult cause Biti didn't wanna pose and it was really hard for me to concentrate to myself to look good and the same time to hold the cat still and he wanted to take off all the time and scratched me lil bit. khihi. But nothing serious. Hope the shelter will find one photo what came out ok and they can use it. Hopefully.

One really funny thing took place too. Phaha. Anyway..i was chatting with my friend and he was like
"Do you like reading mean comments about yourself?"
I said: "of course, thats funny.. zup?" and he sent me one internet site link. Where someone had shared my Instagram link. and the comments below were so mean..like really mean :D.
I think thats hilarious to read shit what other people saying when they have never even met you and all the sudden they know everything about your life
Here's the link where they discuss how big slut i am and where i live and that all my photos are photoshopped cause my face is so fucked up cause i use so much make up and I'm such a slut that i use fake photos and on and on..funny how they know all about that. hahaha

It nurk - marimum on instagram

Anyway yea i made a screenshot of it and put it up to my Instagram and then one day later someone shared that screenshot on that "It nurk" website again and there was more hate coming.. about that i can't handle the truth about myself and I'm so slut putting my instagram on private. and on and on..

It nurk on marimumms Instagram 


We'll yea altho all this comments were good laugh i was lil bit upset and told my friend about it. That some shit like that is on the internet and why ppl do that..and he was such an help telling me all the good things and made me open my ayes about how most people think and live and why they say these things and what they think when they comment like that. So i felt way better after that. Cleared my head up little bit.

Im fucking happy with my life and thats whats life is all about ae..BEING HAPPY! :))


And one more events took place. When Iris came back. God dam that girl! Ive been pretty much seeing her everyday since she came back. I don't understand how did we survived when we didn't see each other over 2 years?!?!?!?!!
Anyway it was her Birthday/coming home party. And as usual we celebrate it at Rooftop Cafe. Its like the second home. We always hang around there and get on the peoples nerves and talk bullshit an keep the biggest table in the house occupied and we never leave before 2 am..even if they close at 1 am on the weekdays. We always eat heaps snacks and drink tea and smoke hookah like all night long and our tab never goes retard. We always leave almost as rich as we got there haha.
Anyway yea it was Iris's birthday party one saturday night. I got there all  dressed up. And i was scared to take my coat off cause i had this top where u can see through little bit.



Didn't do many photos that night cause my phone camera is bullshit and i forgot to bring my flash camera. So yea the party was actually really quiet cause so many ppl didn't show up who promised to be there. Fockn wankers. But i was there for her and that was all she needed. Haha. Omg i just remember I'm such a bad friend i didn't even got her a present. I had some reason for that too probably but i can't remember anymore. Fuck. Probably have to too better xmas present then.
Anyway we got drunk aaaas and then there was some guys wanted to take photos with us cause we were so pretty and they were tourists and they wanted to show their friends that they had good times with some pretty girls altho they didn't have any time with us haha. Funny.
We closed up and we waited for one friend to finish work and then we went to the Protest cause it was only place open that time. Altho its sort of hipsters place we still went there. I saw one lonely sad girl sitting in the corner of the couch we were sitting. So i went to talk to her and asked if she's okey and why she's so sad and alone haha.
She was like "Oh so you that girl who is little bit too naked on Instagram  for Estonians point of view"
I was laughing "Oh haha i guess so"
She said "Well u know i respect what u trying to do and that you're so brave..no one else does really that here"
And then we talked quite long about that how most people think I'm like a blow up doll and stupid and i blabla and then she was like "Wow..you know..i didn't think much of you before i met you. Now i think you're pretty cool actually"
I was little bit flattered. It was good to hear nice words from strange girl.
We drank Henry Westholms lil bit and then we got hungry..all of us. So we took a taxi and went to Loca to eat something. Loca is sort of a fast food restaurant. Not really fancy haha. But they serve good pizza there.
We went there and our friend bought us pizza. I invited that girl too i met at Protest We went to sit town and then that girl suddenly started to give attitude to Iris which wasn't really okey. I was quite upset cause i liked that girl but when she started to be mean to my best friend i had to leave her there.
She put her feet on the table and iris and rest of the guys told her off like
"you don't put you feet where you eat..ur not at home..and even at home i doubt u do that"
And she was giving everybody that bullshit that she doesn't care and whatever.
And then she started to be mean to iris like Iris had this white dress on which was really pretty and she said: "Yea ur coming to that place with your white dress on, who comes to Loca with white dress on?!"
Iris was like: "Omg i didn't dress up for Loca..I had a birthday party at Rooftop Cafe, i don't bring like different outfits when I'm going out..that maybe I'm going to the club or maybe to the restaurant or whatever like wtf?"
And she was still giving shit to Iris and one out our friend was sick of it and left. And when we had enough and went out looking for him he was gone already and we took a cab and went to my place. It was like 9:30 am when we got to my place haha.
Well then we went to have a little nap and we woke up around 3 pm and then we went back to Rooftop cafe cause Iris left all her gifts and flowers and shit there. We went there to get these. We ordered soup and tea as always.
And at firs we sat down on the table we always sit in front of the bar. And then Iris was like.."Fuck i can't stand that light..its too bright" and then we went to sit town the other table where we sit last night. And i was cuddling around the pillows and found one envelope with 40 euros in there..i was like "oh Iris seems like we can pay for our tab today" haha



So other news from last week. I went to cosmetician on Friday to get acid treatment for my face. Ive been thinking about it for long time because i have some scars and i wanted to treat them somehow. I though about laser treatment but its basically same as acid scrub treatment but laser takes longer time and you have to get it more often. Acid treatment you can only do once a year. 


So the procedure was really painful! She put the acid on my face with a cotton tip. Really carefully and it was still so sore. It took like a hour to cover my face. After that procedure my face was covered with white acid. And then after a hour it turned red and it was sore the whole first day. But i still couldn't stand a thought staying at home on FRIDAY NIGHT!!?! But i didn't dressed up ause i was like..when I'm gonna dress up then definitely I'm gonna be like "yay lets go to the cluuub!!" So i just wore my sweatpants. Swagger jagger.


So i went over to my friends house. At first she was like.. "yea we having a quiet wine night" but when i got there..there was heaps of people drinking whiskey and wine . There was more people coming later. By the end of the night everybody were so drunk and stupid and who cried who made stupid promises and so on..so much of a quiet night.
Next day when i woke up i made breakfast for us. Im such a good friend. Altho all she had in the fridge was best before so we only had eggs. So i made a omelette with water. It was okey.. well..with heaps of ketchup.
My face was fucked up. I tried to cover it with my scarf..but i still looked like i was shooting some kind of drug..that crocodile or something hah. I called taxi and went to the other cosmetician to get my eyelashes done. She thought at first that its so cold outside cause my scarf was wrapped around my head so you could only see my eyes. 


After i got my eyelashes done I tried to stay at home on saturday night. I think i probably did cause i can't remember what happened on saturday. I was waiting forward for my appointment with Rolts. We agreed we gonna meet around 12. He had a consultation with some other costumers at 12 so i came around after that cause i didn't really want no one to see me with that burnt face. Rolts knew bout it and made fun of me but strangers might think that maybe i look like that all the time lol. And then its gonna be more shit about me somewhere that "oh blabla that sluts a monster blabla". Haha. Anyway yea we decided to cover up my hand tattoos cause when i went to have this consultation with one doctor about removing my tattoos he said that they can't remove these properly and its gona take really long time. Probably i have to do this like at least 7 times. So to remove these will take the whole year and then another year tho heal properly and then i can make something else on it. So thats fucking long time and ain't nobody got time for that. 
We decided to make Onimask on my right hand. Cause i have this japanese sleeve going on there. So it's pretty suitable. 
So this was the hideous hand tattoo before Rolts did the magic. 




Everytime u cover up some tattoo its more painful than last time. So my hand is now been through 3 tattoo artists. outlines were algood but when we shaded in it was sooooo sore. I was like a bitch whining. But Rolts my man is used to it. Everytime i hate him when he hurts me but i always love him afterwords cause he does such a good job :D but this was just the first session..we gotta do couple more to fully cover the swallow. Right now it still glows through.
Anyway if you wanna get yourself booked in then you can do it by the mail rlz@bmtattoo.com or you can contact him through the Facebook. He doesn't have much photos of his done jobs cause he's a lazy photographer. I'm giving him hard time that he needs to put good photos up for money and fame haha
Tattoos by Roland 




My hand was so swollen up that i even lost my knuckles for couple of days. Obvious. But this is just the beginning. We need to do it again and again and again and then we need to fix my forearm too little bit. Changed the background. Its blue and it has this really poor lines between the waves. We gonna make them black so it will go with rest of my sleeve.
So thats how i was for many days. Like a handicap. My face was falling off and my hand wasn't much of a help. Pretty rough but hey..my own fault. I did this to myself. Now i gotta suffer.


On monday i looked so shit that i really didn't wanna leave the house..even to go to the shop which is like 50 meters from my house. So i asked my friend Kristina to come over and bring me some tattoo moisturiser cause i just ran out. So she did. Awwww! And then after she left later on i totally started to crave for chocolate. I couldn't stunt the thought that I'm not gonna eat chocolate or at least gingerbread tonight. So i started to talk to my other good friend Iris. She was just arriving back to Tallinn from the county sector haha. So i asked her immediately come aroun and bring me chocolate. That bitch was hungry so i made her a wrap. And she bought me sale chocolate what a cheep rat!!!! :D but i still love her so much and I'm so happy she's back from Australia. 
On Tuesday i had to leave the house again cause i had the hairdressers appointment. For my luck its in Oldtown really near to my apartment. So i had to be on public only for 5 minutes. Sick of explaining to everyone what happened to my face ae. I wish all the people would know that I'm peeling skin cause i had beauty treatment. Would be so much easier. I look like a fucking frog.
Anyway yea the hairdresser vdid such a good job as always. And she does dreadlocks and piercings too so if u interested or just wanna have good hair day hook this place up
Elegance salon 

Wednesday i looked even worse omg can't get over it already ae. But i had to levee the house once again god dam. This time i hd my nail appointment. I'm starting to think like wtf..i have some appointments everyday. i should just have someone to come over to my place to get everything done i would be so happy. Especially times like that..when I'm peeling skin and i just wanna hide in my cave.
Anyway i still had to go there and there was so man people. Hairdresser, nail technicians, costumers and all sorts..i was just like "umm when I'm gonna take my scarf off don't run away okey"


So yea got my nails done, we did them pretty basic and natural and pretty. But quite long tho. Its still hard to type with these nails but they pretty! I got them done by one of the girl who were quite new there cause i slept in to my tuesdays appointment when i had the appointment with the best o the bestest nail technician, what a wanter i am…but this other girl she still did pretty decent job. It took quite long time but hey..i didn't have anything better to do anyways besides sitting on my ass at home. So if u wanna have cool new hairstyle or pretty nails or pretty eyelashes or wanna get rid of your annoying bodyhair.. Pretty much everything what goes under BEAUTY they can do!

Yesterday - Thursday i went to have dinner at my friends house. Luckily i didn't have to go out cause they came to pick me up. So we ate so much. We ate so much snacks before real food and then we ate the real food and then some gingerbread and some sweets and had couple of drinks too. Teeles special. Prosecco with OJ and ice. It was really good actually. When its summer it would've been awesome drink but its winter here lol. 


So on my way back home this morning i heard this fucking weird song on the radio. There was this morning program on R2. And they choose out the worst song.. so todays worst song was 
"Love Inside my Loveliness - First time" OMG
This is actually the fucking funniest song I've ever heard..if these guys did this song with sarcasm. But if they were formal then i just can't believe it hahahahahah..fuck. I wish all of you speak Estonian so you could understand that song. I really wanna meet these guys who made song like that :'DDDD LOL  funny as shit. Im not posting this here to make fun of them but this shits just funny..



Today I've been home since i got here, try to hide in my cave..hiding from society.  The worst thing about that is that I'm eating heaps now. I eat so much  cause I'm so fucking bored and i can't really work out too. Not allowed to work out for 2 weeks. Because when i start to sweat and for example my face starts to sweat then the acid might go to my eyes or somewhere it not suppose to go. Its hard doing nothing. I should by myself a scale. But they probably i don't wanna step on it..im scared of the truth. Ignorance is my weapon. I'll be fine. Soon i don't have money to buy myself food.. Cause i've been making it rain at spas makes me sick. The sickest thin is that i can't work for 2 weeks like this god damn  and i have to go to Finland to my nephews first birthday. Cant wait to see my fam! 


Holy fuck that blog is so fucking long. I should definitely write more often so the blogs will be decent to read. Right now its bullshit. Aint nobody got time to read that. But its still fun..sometimes i read my old blogs and I'm like holy shit i didn't even remember this happened. So thats good to keep track cause i have scumbag brain. 
Next time I'm gonna write something I'm gonna write when I'm well and i can put pretty photos up not like frog faced peeling shit. 
Stay tuned!



No comments:

Post a Comment